Trujillo Throw is woven in Premium Baby Alpaca, which is the very finest quality within the alpaca fibres.
Trujillo is made in a variety of different colours in a classic and very delicate herringbone pattern and has ‘eyelashes’ instead of frayed edges to enhance the light appearance.
Size : 130 x 200 cm - colors : blue cloud or grey warm light.
Weight 510 g
Manufactured in the Peru
Below you will find explanations of the fiber of our baby alpaca throws. So our baby alpaca throws are manufactured with superior quality of Alpaca fiber.
The fiber is classified manually using finesse and sorted by qualities:
- the Royal Alpaca (less than 19 microns)
- the Baby alpaca (22.5 microns)
- the Super Fine Alpaca(25.5 microns)
- the Huarizo (29 microns).
The names of these qualities do not reflect the age of the animals. Baby fibres Alpaca does not necessarily come Alpacas 'baby' but a adult animal with a very fine coat so very sweet.
The 'baby' appellation, for example, is applied to the products (cardigans, pullovers, dresses, scarves, coats, etc.) which the average fiber diameter is 22.5 microns.
The properties of Alpaca fabric are the following:
• Non flammable : fiber doesn't burn not except in direct contact with flames.
• Elasticity and strength: Alpaca fibers have a relatively high elasticity and strength, comparable to those of sheep's wool and other animal fibers.
• Hygroscopic properties : absorption of relatively low humidity.
• Thermal properties : the structure of the fiber alpaca in fact one insulating thermal efficient, useful in variations in climatic conditions.
• Smell : the alpaca does not relieve the smell of sheep's wool or other animal fibres.
• Touch : the alpaca fibre has a structure that gives it a touch unique and particularly mild, comparable to that of finer wool sheep of three or four microns.
• Visual texture : especially for coats, alpaca fabric offers an excellent drape, a natural shine and a very nice outfit; It retains its appearance nine for very long.
• Hypoallergenic: of Alpaca fiber contains no lanolin (wool FAT), it is therefore neither allergen, or spicy and can be worn by sensitive skin.
- main composition
- 100% pure laine Alpaga Royal
- Wash and care
- Dry cleaning