Size: 130 x 190 cm Patterns and colour: Scots grey & Cream Weight 615 g
The fiber is classified manually using finesse and sorted by qualities:
- theRoyal Alpaca (less than 19 microns)
- the Baby alpaca (22.5 microns)
- the Super Fine Alpaca(25.5 microns)
- the Huarizo (29 microns).
The names of these qualities do not reflect the age of the animals.
The properties of Alpaca fabric are the following:
• Non flammable : fiber doesn't burn not except in direct contact with flames.
• Elasticity and strength : Alpaca fibers have a relatively high elasticity and strength, comparable to those of sheep's wool and other animal fibers.
• Hygroscopic properties : absorption of relatively low humidity.
• Thermal properties : the structure of the fiber alpaca in fact one insulating thermal efficient, useful in variations in climatic conditions.
• Smell : the alpaca does not relieve the smell of sheep's wool or other animal fibres.
• Touch : the alpaca fibre has a structure that gives it a touch unique and particularly mild, comparable to that of finer wool sheep of three or four microns.
• Visual texture : especially for coats, alpaca fabric offers an excellent drape, a natural shine and a very nice outfit; It retains its appearance nine for very long.
• Hypoallergenic: of Alpaca fiber contains no lanolin (wool FAT), it is therefore neither allergen, or spicy and can be worn by sensitive skin.