Very nice quality for this 100% baby alpaca wool thows : a real luxury.
Very smooth throw with intense heat of the Alpaca comparable to the cashmere.
Alpaca wool is seven times as hot and three times more resistant, but also lighter than sheep wool.
Make a gift : with this alpaca throw you will offer a must have
Size: 130 x 190 cm Patterns and colour: Scots grey & Cream Weight 615 g
The fiber is classified manually using finesse and sorted by qualities:
- theRoyal Alpaca (less than 19 microns)
- the Baby alpaca (22.5 microns)
- the Super Fine Alpaca(25.5 microns)
- the Huarizo (29 microns).
The names of these qualities do not reflect the age of the animals.
The properties of Alpaca fabric are the following:
• Non flammable : fiber doesn't burn not except in direct contact with flames.
• Elasticity and strength : Alpaca fibers have a relatively high elasticity and strength, comparable to those of sheep's wool and other animal fibers.
• Hygroscopic properties : absorption of relatively low humidity.
• Thermal properties : the structure of the fiber alpaca in fact one insulating thermal efficient, useful in variations in climatic conditions.
• Smell : the alpaca does not relieve the smell of sheep's wool or other animal fibres.
• Touch : the alpaca fibre has a structure that gives it a touch unique and particularly mild, comparable to that of finer wool sheep of three or four microns.
• Visual texture : especially for coats, alpaca fabric offers an excellent drape, a natural shine and a very nice outfit; It retains its appearance nine for very long.
• Hypoallergenic: of Alpaca fiber contains no lanolin (wool FAT), it is therefore neither allergen, or spicy and can be worn by sensitive skin.
- main composition
- Baby alpaca wool 100%
- Wash and care
- Dry cleaning