Luxurious women stoles in pure Baby alpaca wool.
Must have fashion accessory with this extremely soft and warm shawl.
Wonderful women gift for Christmas or a birthday.
Size: 60 * 200 cm - 100% wool Baby Alpaca
Colors : deep grey, linen beige, black.
Manufactured in the Peru
You will enjoy our baby alpaca wool stoles for their softness and warmth: a luxury within your reach.
Of Alpaca fiber is classified manually according to fineness and sorted in qualities:
- the Royal Alpaca (less than 19 microns)
- the Baby alpaca (22.5 microns)
- the Super Fine Alpaca(25.5 microns)
- the Huarizo (29 microns).
The names of these qualities do not reflect the age of the animals. Baby fibres Alpaca does not necessarily come Alpacas 'baby' but a adult animal with a very fine coat so very sweet.
The 'baby' appellation, for example, is applied to products (cardigans, pullovers, dresses, eShawls, coats, etc.) which the average fiber diameter is 22.5 microns.
The properties of tissues Alpaca are as follows:
• Non flammable : fiber doesn't burn not except in direct contact with flames.
• Elasticity and strength : Alpaca fibers have a relatively high elasticity and strength, comparable to those of sheep's wool and other animal fibers.
• Hygroscopic properties : absorption of relatively low humidity.
• Thermal properties : the structure of the fiber alpaca in fact one insulating thermal efficient, useful in variations in climatic conditions.
• Smell : the alpaca does not relieve the smell of sheep's wool or other animal fibres.
• Touch : the alpaca fibre has a structure that gives it a touch unique and particularly mild, comparable to that of finer wool sheep of three or four microns.
• Visual texture : especially for coats, alpaca fabric offers an excellent drape, a natural shine and a very nice outfit; It retains its appearance nine for very long.
• Hypoallergenic: of Alpaca fiber contains no lanolin (wool FAT), it is therefore neither allergen, or spicy and can be worn by sensitive skin.
- main composition
- Baby alpaca wool 100%