Oeko-Tex 100 certification
XS = 36 - S = 38- M = 40 - L = 42 - 44 = XL - XXL = 46
Silk: Animal. Filament yarn obtained after reeling from the cocoon that is manufactured by the larva of a butterfly, the Bombyx.
- Soft: the molecular structure of a silk thread is very close to that of human skin. It includes 18 different amino acids. It is one of the reasons for which the silk is so soft to the touch.
- Low thickness : light and pleasant
- High elasticity :
- Insulates very well : warm in winter / cold in the summer. Poor conductive of heat, its heat capacity is very large.
- The strongest natural fiber known : It is 3 times stronger than wool.
- glistens and shines : Silk contains proteins (family of the fibrin) identical to the one found in the beads. These proteins are at the origin of the sheen of silk.
- Highly absorbent fiber : she can absorb up to 30% of its weight and keep 12%.